Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Photos and Quotes

A few pictures of Gwendolyn since she is growing every day without us really knowing it. We get more smiles each day and she is getting TINY BIT more predictable though I don't want to say much because then she'll get fussy again. 



A few notes on the big girls to remember:

Lia sings just about the entire "Do Re Mi" song...often. She will also frequently break into screaming the Let It Go song--though she only knows "let it gooooo...hmsjdhdhh....anyMORE!"

Zadie loves to count and compare things: "I have two buttons on my shirt. Mama have 4 buttons." She also "loves" a lot of things and has many "favorites." She'll say, "I love macaroni," and "purple is my favorite."

Zadie told Daddy that she didn't love LoLo the other night, which naturally made Lia quite sad. A bit later as the girls were getting out of the bath, Z looked at L and said, "I love you Lo Lo," to which Lia beamed and said "kank you."

No comments: