Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Leaky Trap Doors


How apropos that we named our dog after K's favorite steak sandwich restaurant given that once every two weeks or so, the hound jumps up onto one of our laps, plops his rear down and leaves tiny presents vis a vis a little brown stain on the pants. Now, those who have ever been to Bruchi's understand what I am talking about here. The digestive track needs time to acclimate to the steaky-barbeque goodness flowing from the heaven that is this restaurant , and thus for many, after the first visit, it is probably wise to make sure you are near a restroom. In any event, I just can't figure this out-why does the hound have a leaky trap door and why does he always leave a stain on my (K's) pants when I am on my way out?

Do they make cork devices for situations such as these?

1 comment:

Tara and Bryan said...

Don't forget about the smell after eating at Bruchi's.

Does the dog have this problem too?